Chief Vapor Steamers –
Continuous Steam Decal Removal Package
We at Penta Steam Sales LLC are aware that the V12 is a large purchase for smaller shops that do not perform decal removal activities on a full time basis. After careful consideration and testing, we believe the Chief 100, 125 & 155PSI Vapor Steamers are the best, entry level, pound for pound Continuous Vapor Steamers available on the market. We are so impressed that we built some accessories that will allow smaller operations to truly utilize steam as a decal removal solution. It is a real deal, rugged, git-r- done steam solution for decal removal, when more expensive Diesel Steamer options are not viable.
The Packages Include:
(1)-Chief Continuous Fill Vapor Steamer(Either 100psi, 125psi or 155psi) ; (1)-Penta Steam Work Vest w/ Y Sling; (1)-Plunger Adapter Nozzle;(1)-Chief Tail-Piece Shoulder Pad;(1)- Penta Steam Knife Accessory Tool;(1)-Drag-N-Pick Tool;(1)Pair Decal Removal Gloves;(2)-6″ Plungers;(25)-Lil’ Chizzlers
Which Steamer to choose?
- Chief 100 PSI, 120V: Entry level, 8-15 hours per week
- Chief 125 PSI, 120V: Entry level, 15-30 hours per week
- Chief 155 PSI, 240V: Entry level, 40+ hours per week
Click on the links to compare and make an informed decision.
Why continuous fill? There are no “cons” or downsides to a continuous fill steamer. Some people claim they are “wetter” and spit water all over. This is simply not true with a good machine that has a high-quality boiler and heater.
The “pros” and all the upside to a continuous fill model are many:
- More convenient – Simply add water to a non-pressurized tank and let the machine do the rest. It fills the boiler automatically and starts the heating process on its own. When the boiler requests water, it will fill it as needed
- Much safer – There is no pressurized cap that may need to be removed when the boiler runs out of water. The tank you are adding water to is under zero pressure.
- No downtime – On a single or boiler cap steam cleaner, when the boiler is empty, steam can no longer be made. Therefore, you need to stop working. This is where the danger comes in. At this point, if you want to continue to work, the steam needs to be bled out of the boiler…..very carefully. Then, you would have to remove the boiler cap. This is NEVER recommended when the machine is hot. Although there may not show any more pressure, there is always residual pressure in a steam boiler and a boiler cap being removed at this time will need to be done with EXTREME care. Even when done correctly, there is always a chance of being scalded and there is still the down time in doing all this, then refilling the boiler and waiting for it to heat again
- Smaller boilers and bigger heaters can be used – In a very well engineered machine such as the Chief Steamer refill, we use a smaller boiler than pressure cap machines. This is actually a “advantage”, not a “disadvantage”. A smaller boiler will still produce a great volume of steam and still hold pressure well if the boiler and the heater are well-engineered such as it is in our machine. As well, a smaller boiler will heat faster and recover faster. We use a high wattage heater which will heat faster and make steam quicker. There is a balance of the size of the boiler, the room inside available for steam, and the heater wattage. We think we have struck a perfect balance.
The Chief Steamer name has been synonymous with quality over the years. It has to be a heavy-duty commercial steamer that can stand up to every day and all-day use. And of course, it needs to be powerful. Just in case you think a heavy-duty commercial machine such as the Chief Steamer is “expensive”, we want to show you the “competition” and list some companies who list their commercial steam cleaner prices. These steam cleaners, in our opinion are very good units, but in most of them have lower specs but higher prices. (Prices as of 11/2016) Lady Bug Tekno 2350 $2155 Lady Bug XL2300 $1706 Reliable Brio Pro 1000- $1698 Vapor Jet PC 2400- $2330 US Steam- Eagle- $1899 Amerivap Vapor Blitz II- $2099.00 DuPray Hill Injection- $1997 Vapamore MR-1000 Forza- $1499 We also know there are other steam cleaners whose prices are not listed, which means they are likely more expensive than the Chief Steamer, and still will have LESS pressure, LESS heat, LESS features, or at most be equal to the Chief Steamer, but still more money. And last, there are countless steam cleaners that are just a little less expensive than the Chief Steamer, but when you look at the specs and features, these steam cleaners do not even come close to the quality and performance of the Chief Steamer. We invite you to look at the competition. We know after you do your research, you will see that the Chief Steamer is the one to choose and the best deal. Read more about the features and engineering of the Chief Steamer A Chief Steamer cleaner is engineered to protect itself. It knows that its owner may not take as great of care of it as they may have promised when it was new. So there are built-in safety items that automatically “protect and save” the steamer from a harsh user. For instance
- A Chief Steamer cleaner uses an “external” heating element. This ensures that coils never are immersed in water and cannot corrode. In addition, our heater fully surrounds the bottom of the boiler and heats the water evenly, radiates heat through and around and gets it up to pressure quickly. Because of this design, we can offer a lifetime warranty on the heater.
- A Chief Steamer cleaner cannot run its pump more than 45 seconds without shutting down and “resting”. If it senses the pump has been run too long, such as in low water or NO water situation where it has no water to pump, it shuts off. If there is a leak and it has no water to pump, it shuts off. It will NOT burn itself out. A high-quality pump is standard on all Chief Steamer commercial steam cleaners.
- A Chief Steamer cleaner has an “external” heat temperature sensor that is mounted on the bottom of the boiler to sense excessive temperature and turn the heater off if the temperature gets too hot. This saves the heater, the boiler, all components, and is an added safety feature.
- Chief Steamer cleaners all have 12 Gage wiring. These thicker, stronger wires are easily able to transmit the 1750 watts to the heater and all other electrical components
- The Chief Steamer will now have a “sleep” feature to turn off the heater if the machine has not been used for 20 continuous minutes. If it’s not used for 1 hour, it will automatically shut off to save electricity and be safer. We program this into our circuit boards